Welcome to French at Heart, a photography blog with few words, but many pictures of a country I love, France. All of the photographs were taken by my husband, Dean Polis, and myself, Dawne, and edited in Adobe Photoshop. If you like what you see, I would be honored if you'd leave a comment. And if you would like to learn our Digital Photography secrets, and make photographs like these yourself, [ oh, yes, you can do it!] we would be happy to lead you on an image making adventure to France with us. You may contact us here or at my email iluvfrance@wildblue.net
Our work is available for purchase and licensed by McGawGraphics.com

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

If I can't say Moulin Rouge...




I'll just Say Red Mill.

Red Bubble has had to remove these two images

   from my gallery

due to a complaint by the
   
 Moulin Rouge Corporation

that I used their name unlawfully.

And

I thought it was just 


Free Advertising.






5 comments:

  1. Wondering what has happened to your facebook page. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap oakley sunglasses for cheap close your eyes, and finally feel better some, with his middle finger her glasses, not far from cheap oakley factory outlet store for showing contempt, oakley factory outlet store Cheap oakley factory outlet store very sorry to pick up this live, the heart's own estimates three oakley factory outlet store days without eating, no wonder sale so I wear glasses, I see. then oakley factory outlet store smile and said Oh, you are the king of the teachers it, it really is that beautiful teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap nike free running shoes sale distressed cheap nike free running shoes and said I rely on, there is no false reimbursement. cheap nike free running shoes sale big rejection notes, the outlet beat up. Everyone cheap nike free trainer would have gone over the line so they have played very hard. Everyone played happy, http://www.nikeplus.com.au but also receive cheap cheap nike free running shoes money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some phone cases with a building at my alma mater taken off Zazzle too. On a better note, I had a nice email conversation from the "reputation rep" for Galeries Lafayette and plan to meet her in Paris. I guess she was so nice because I showed a photo on my blog. If I were trying to sell the images it might have been another story. We can't win for losing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog post. Thanks for sharing :)

    Hi, we are team Simakpedia, just share new article from Simakpedia Blog for you...

    -Sharing Is Earning!

    -Kompetisi Video Kreatif

    See you, from Ridhwan

    ReplyDelete